Pascale is a French female name, the feminine form of Pascal which comes from Late Latin Paschalis “relating to Easter”, itself a derivative of pascha “Passover” via Ancient Greek páskha (Passover) via Aramaic pasḥā פַּסְחָא via a Hebrew root word.
Pascale is also an Italian and French surname originating from the given name.
Meaning: “Easter”, “Passover”
- Pascaline (French diminutive of Pascale)
- Pasqualina (Italian)
- Pascuala (Spanish)
- Pasqua (Italian)
- Pascal (French, German, Dutch)
- Pasquale (Italian)
- Pasqualino (Italian diminutive of Pasquale)
- Pascual (Spanish)
- Paskal (Bulgarian, Macedonian)
- Pasco (Cornish)
- Paškal (Croatian)
- Paško (Croatian diminutive of Paškal)
- Paschalis (Late Roman, Greek)